Can I just say that I disagree with this forum?

Talk to the other group's members casually regarding everyday lives

Can I just say that I disagree with this forum?

Postby Mary James » 01 Aug 2013, 03:37

I joined this place so I could start a movement against this racism.. No I'm not talking about the so called "racism" Asians claim to receive from Westerners that cosplay. I mean I'm a westerner who believes the creators of this forums are being racist in saying Westerners shouldn't cosplay. I'd like to see who agrees and disagrees with me here, because I want to make the world a better place by ridding it of racism like this.. It frustrates me to see some people are still so narrow minded to think only one type of person should cosplay.
Mary James
-------------------------

Re: Can I just say that I disagree with this forum?

Postby ProudCuteAsian » 02 Aug 2013, 03:34

Mary James wrote:I joined this place so I could start a movement against this racism.. No I'm not talking about the so called "racism" Asians claim to receive from Westerners that cosplay. I mean I'm a westerner who believes the creators of this forums are being racist in saying Westerners shouldn't cosplay. I'd like to see who agrees and disagrees with me here, because I want to make the world a better place by ridding it of racism like this.. It frustrates me to see some people are still so narrow minded to think only one type of person should cosplay.

This group is for Asians or Anime fans who don't like racist western cosplayers who commit racism against Asians and who ruining Anime so you can't join this site posting things that are the opposite of the group's purpose, I think you will be erased along with all your posting in here once the mod are online.
ProudCuteAsian

Postby Rin-chan » 10 Aug 2013, 08:52

Actually i am asian too and i disagree with you.. Of course I want to be nice but I think you should open your mind to a more diverse cosplaying community ^-^ and even if you do block Mary.. Well, I hate to say it to you but it probably won't do much.. There is still going to be westerners cosplaying no matter what... but of course that is a wonderful aspect dont you think!! ^-^

Love,
Riin-chan ;3
Rin-chan

Postby ProudCuteAsian » 11 Aug 2013, 15:35

Rin-chan wrote:Actually i am asian too and i disagree with you.. Of course I want to be nice but I think you should open your mind to a more diverse cosplaying community ^-^ and even if you do block Mary.. Well, I hate to say it to you but it probably won't do much.. There is still going to be westerners cosplaying no matter what... but of course that is a wonderful aspect dont you think!! ^-^

Love,
Riin-chan ;3

There are already too many racist western losers on the internet who try to look like Asian, act like Asian and the most worse of them all is who claim as Asian. So you don't fool anybody except for those who don't know about this fact.
ProudCuteAsian

Postby Rin-chan » 12 Aug 2013, 07:46

Actually I am true asian, just go look at my post on my introduction, it includes a picture of myself. sorry but I am not a fake darling :3

Love Rin-chan
Rin-chan

Postby AntiRacism » 17 Aug 2013, 20:00

ProudCuteAsian wrote:
Rin-chan wrote:Actually i am asian too and i disagree with you.. Of course I want to be nice but I think you should open your mind to a more diverse cosplaying community ^-^ and even if you do block Mary.. Well, I hate to say it to you but it probably won't do much.. There is still going to be westerners cosplaying no matter what... but of course that is a wonderful aspect dont you think!! ^-^

Love,
Riin-chan ;3

There are already too many racist western losers on the internet who try to look like Asian, act like Asian and the most worse of them all is who claim as Asian. So you don't fool anybody except for those who don't know about this fact.

There are also many Asians who undergo surgeries and illegal acts to become Western. You and your supporters are just as racist as you think Western cosplayers are. You continue to "prove" and tell how much more superior Asians are than anyone else--which is a distinct form of blatant racism. If you want to be "prideful" about being Asian and if you hate Westerners so much, stop using English for it is not an Asian language. Stop watching anime on TV or computers, for it is not an Asian invention. I love Asia and the West equally, why don't you feel the same?

Never have I ever seen a Western cosplayer being racist towards an Asian cosplayer. Westerners cosplay because they admire Asia so much. Why don't you see cosplaying or "impersonation", as you like to call it, as flattery? Westerners "wanting to look Asian" love Asian features so much they try to become Asian, according to your logic. Isn't it great that Westerners think Asians are so beautiful they want to be like them? Copying and impersonating don't harm Asians at all so why do you think otherwise? Do you think Western girls pretending to be Asian will steal all of your Asian men or Western men pretending to be Asian will steal Asian women? What harm could copying a race possibly do? None, and you know it.
Every Nationality is Beautiful
AntiRacism

Postby fukyumiashol » 13 Feb 2014, 06:53

those asians race traitors who hate asians! you just racist who try to make fat cannibal self look like beautiful asians! why you hate asian, murderer?!
Only good western cosplayer is dead western cosplayer!
fukyumiashol

Return to Chat Area