A New Kind Of Cosplay Idol!!

This section are dedicated for Kipi, Arisa, Saya, Mei Wai and all other Asian Cosplay idols

A New Kind Of Cosplay Idol!!

Postby Rin-chan » 12 Aug 2013, 07:52

So we all know there are tons and tons of amazing Asian cosplayers out there. But we can't forget the Westerners!!
:3
Of course this list is always changing, but let's for now focus on the top western copslayers, in the world! The world is very big you know! :D

http://worldcosplay.net/ranking/
See the Westerners who are in the top ten? It takes a lot of good cosplaying to get into the top ten! Aren't they amazing!

Of course there are amazing Asian cosplayers in the top ten too, but don't forget there are Asians above and below Westerners on the top ten. This list is not based on race! :D ;3 I'm so happy for this equality, I hope this change is a good thing to stay in the world. Western cosplay is accepted on world cosplay, why not here? :D

Love,
Rin-chan! Love everyone! :*
Rin-chan
-------------------------

Re: A New Kind Of Cosplay Idol!!

Postby ProudCuteAsian » 13 Aug 2013, 11:13

ProudCuteAsian

Postby Rin-chan » 16 Aug 2013, 11:30

I'm sorry but you can not prove solidly that all Westerners are scams, I know it sounds CRAZY and INSANE to you that some people aren't racist and actually APPRECIATE western cosplay, but it happens all the time! Quit trying to justify yourself when you're obviously racist..
Rin-chan

Postby fukyumiashol » 18 Feb 2014, 04:03

Racist westerner try to pretend fat ugly face look good in cosplay! you look not like our beautiful asian character! Only way win is if fat ugly racist westerner lie and cheat! that why proudcuteasian and I say cheater should die horrible death for lie!
Only good western cosplayer is dead western cosplayer!
fukyumiashol

Postby 1postimdone » 02 Mar 2015, 08:42

You may need this
1postimdone

Return to Asian Cosplay Idols